Thursday, October 05, 2006

Open Studios-You're Invited

Cage the Minute
encaustic with text
12" x 12"

You are cordially invited to visit my studio!
October 7 + 8 or October 14 + 15
from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m

614 Walnut Avenue close to Mission
It's very near downtown Santa Cruz

here's a map Look for the GREEN signs with number 95

Also check out my updated Website

I am looking forward to seeing you
and excited to show you my recent work!


If you can't make it, just call for an appointment. (831) 458-1262.



1 comment:

KatieMoe said...

Daniella,

Hi! I haven't said hi in a little while so I thought I'd pop you a little blog shout.

Hope your first weekend was fantastic and your second Open Studios weekend is also a roaring success.

I put a couple of pics from the WCEA Saturday reception on the blog if you want to take a peek...

thinkin' of ya,
KatieMoe