Thursday, November 02, 2006

Panels and Packaging Perfection

I open the box and find the panels are protected with bubble wrap

each set of two are packed face to face and back to back

tower style
Rodney has a new wood burning stamp

These are the Panels of Perfection, by Rodney Thompson, my encaustic pal in Redding. I know, I know I've talked about him before, but he continues to amaze me. I just had to show you how I received 18 twelve by twelve's of his marvelous cradled panels...Remember that book,

How to Wrap Five Eggs:
Traditional Japanese Packaging

Rodney's packaging reminds me of that book! Thanks Rodney for continuing to perfect your craft. And by the way you can see his gorgeous encaustic paintings at the Lauryn Taylor Gallery in Carmel. The show is called Hot Wax and is up till November 19th.

No comments: