Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

The old Herve Leger store on Melrose in Hollywood

After walking the dogs this morning, I just had to deadhead the plants...it's Earth Day! Susan Else had a rose bush that was peaking and off the charts. One of my favorite Roses in the 'hood is called Intrigue...mmm what a fragrance. I think about this building in LA, the old Herve Leger store. Patrick Dougherty meets retail? I was teaching earlier this month, for R and F Paints, and was driving home to my pal Laurie's who does Inlay Floors. I gasped, when I saw this beauty and had to post it. My class in LA had terrific and talented painters, and it was so much fun to be back in my home town. My first nite, I had dinner with my two BFF's from grad school, Barbara and Yael. Barb now writes a terrific blog, and wrote a terrific piece about us. On to eat wonderful Brazillian, Vietnemese and the Velvet Margarita with new friends I met on the flight home from Toronto. There is way too much going on in my life now, and I wonder why everything is overlapping, and nothing ever seems completely finished...so I could take a break-sans guilt!

1 comment:

lee klein said...

Daniella:

Enjoyed reading your blog.

Lee Klein
http://leeklein.wordpress.com