Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thundering behind the studio

Thundering hooves behind my studio in the late afternoon yesterday. A lot of creative energy here, or maybe it was Where is my dinner energy, for these gorgeous creatures. I'm having a bit of R and R on Whidbey after teaching marvelous artists at the Pacific Northwest Art School in Coupeville. Truly, a magical group. All new students, except one delicious return from Sun Valley. Packing up for the workshop in Italy next month at the Masseria. I bought my paper calendar for next year which already crowded. I am brainstorming new workshop ideas to keep it fresh and vibrant. There is a lot of interest in master classes and advanced workshops. Sadly, I will be missing the great class tomorrow and Sunday with Cathy Valentine at Wax Works West, Encaustic and India Ink. Love that Cathy girl.

1 comment:

Janette Kearns Wilson said...

Hi there girls.
Is that your 'holiday home and where is it in relation to Santa Cruz. It looks as if it is a fair distance.
I have been doing a lot of painting and discovering wonderful American painters, hitherto unknown to me.
Latest excitement is Charles Sheeler...wow!
Love to you both