Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tea Bag Tabs Campaign

Asking for Tea Bag Tabs
I am making an 18 x 18 inch piece for a solo show, and although I do drink a fair amount of tea, it's not enough! So, I'm putting out the word, and asking for your help. 
Please send me your used tea tabs!You don't have to save tea bags, dry them out, take out their innerds. Just the tabs, especially with the strings. I am happy to send you postage!
Many of you have helped me out in the past, and even sent photos of the drying areas in your living rooms. This is easy peasy. Please forward this on to your tea drinking friends!

Send to me at:

Daniella Woolf
614 Walnut Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA.
95060

Here are some particulars:

Each strand is 18" high, and uses approximately 720 tea tabs.
I have 4 strands completed, and need 8 more to finish. All I need is 5760 tea tabs!
Show is a Conrad Wilde Gallery in Tucson-opens on April 5th-hope to see you there.

A million thanks! 

4 comments:

Algiva said...

OMG very cool

Issues with hotmail account said...

Great! Such a nice post.

IronMan said...

Awesome Brother.
Check your up police admit card on the official website of the board.

JNVST 2019 Result said...

Every year more than 600 Navodaya Vidyalaya schools will be issued JNVST Model Paper 2019 class 6th for stduents in VI and IX standard