Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inspiration-Lynn Mizono

Lynn Mizono on Whidbey
My friend Lynn Mizono is a designer extraordinaire. She works in fashion, and has designed and built a gorgeous home here on the Island. She is responsible for inviting me to be in the Paper Invitational here on the island. Her home is featured in Metrpolitan Home this month. I was having tea with her yesterday at her inspiring home, and Monday we're going to collaborate with a bunch of "snowballs" for the upcoming paper show in June on Whidbey. Ah, how lucky can this girl get?

2 comments:

barb cabot said...

Hi Daniella
I was asked to pick 5 deserving bloggers for "Fabulous Blog Award". please see:
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/

You truly do have a fabulous blog. Have a great week.

Amy B said...

Hi Daniella:

I just bought a pattern for a really interesting jacket designed by your friend Lynn Mizono. I can't wait to sew it up. Please tell her that her creations rock.

A Big Fan in Texas